Joined: 31 May 2018
|Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:42 am Post subject: wholesale Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine
|CTO carbon filter making machine introduction
AJMS cto carbon filter making machine is working steady and electricity saving, machine is fully auto working, no need people operate it, save cost. can do normal quality coal carbon filters and also high quality coconut carbon filters, can do different micron, different quality CTO active carbon filter cartridge.
1pc/min(base on 10*2.5inch)
(Can not use water cooling the carbon cartridge directly, this will wet the cartridge, easily mildew and pollution)
2.Main features of CTO carbon filter cartridge machine:
Adding alert system to monitor the whole production line
Each part produced by famous company. ABB,OMRON,SCHNEIDER...
3.The parameter of the production line:
Voltage: 3P/380V/50Hz; 1P/220V/50Hz
Rated power: 16.45KW
Actual power: 8kw
Active Carbon(Granule) and PE Glue(Powder)
Active Carbon percentage is 88%-90%.the other is 10%-12%.
Inner diameter: 10mm-80mm(default 39 or 40mm)
Outer diameter: 20mm-120mm(default 62mm)
Machine weight: 1Ton
Mark: One extruder just make one kind of inner diameter and outer diameter. If you want to do other diameter(≤65mm), need to replace barrel and screw, if diameter beyond 65mm,advice big extruder is better.
★ We are the experienced factory.
★ Fully auto working, no need people operation, save cost.
★ Good components using OMRON,SHECNEIDER,ABB...
★ High production capacity and low electricity consumption, for customer save cost and get higher profit.
★ We have many kinds of filter cartridge machine for you choose.
1. Electronic, power Industries: Pure Water, Gas, Electroplating Liquid, Presswork etc
2. Chemical & petrochemical Industries: Solvent, Paint, Magnetism paint, Detergent, Liquid wax etc
3. Medicine & Pharmaceutical: Hospital Water, Injection and Oral Liquid
4. Food Industry: Food, Drink, Drinking Water, Alcohol etc.
We also manufacture pp melt blown filter cartridge machine, string wound filter cartridge machine, melt Blown Fabric Making machine...
Wuxi ajms filter machinery co.,ltd is a professional manufacturer for various filter cartridge making machine since 2012.
Mainly products: auto pp melt blown filter cartridge machine, auto cto carbon filter cartridge machine, UDF/GAC filter machine and 5’’-100’’ pp string wound filter cartridge machine.
Since 2012,we always insist our independent“Insist on quality, technology promotion, quickly service” to supply the best quality filter machines for the water purifier parts manufacturers.
We have perfect production process, strict quality control, thus AJMS’s products have already Won the broad market recognition in national and abroad, including six continents total 90 different countries.
Look to the future, we in addition to the ongoing research and development of new products, improve the production capacity and technology, further enhance the quality of products.
With high performance for domestic and foreign customers to create biggest production cost advantages, also poured new power for the company to further enhance the brand effect.
Wuxi AJMS warmly welcome clients from domestic and abroad to visit, direct and cooperation.
1. What is machine production capacity?
A: 1 pc/minute for 10 inch based on coal carbon filter.
2. What is payment?
A: 20%-30% deposit in advance, balance before shipping.
3. As the shipping period will take long time, how can you make sure the machine won’t be broken?
A: Our machine is film wrapped, to make sure the machine can be delivered to our customer smoothly, we will use the steel wire to fix the machine with the container.
4. How can i get the after-service?
A: We will send you the spare parts by free if the problems caused by us.
If it is the men-made problems, we also send the spare parts, however it is charged. Any problem, you can call us directly.
5. Is your price competitive?
A: Only good quality machine we supply. Surely we will give you best factory price based on.
Superior product and service.
6. What payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T or L/C or West Union or Moneygram or Paypal, others is welcome.
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.
WUXI AJMS FILTER MACHINERY CO.,LTD
Contact person: Rose Ni
Tel: +86 0510 88522036
If our CTO carbon filter making machine meet your wishes, we look forward to working with you.wholesale Carbon Filter Cartridge Machine
They meet the highest quality requirements as stipulated in CE, ROHS, SGS guidelines and our stringent quality control system.
Acrylic Hard Court distributor